Monday, October 6, 2014

Nostalgia

Last week I received a package from my mom filled with some items from when I was a baby that she thought I might like for my little one. I am super excited that she held on to these things through the years! 


  I absolutely loved reading books when I was little! 
My favorite from these was "In a People House",
 I can still recite it almost word for word! 


I don't know how many people remember Lamb Chop but I loved that show! My mom and I even went to see one of the shows live. It has been off the air for quite some time, and I remember hearing about the lady that did the show passing away, so I doubt any kids have heard of it these days but it's still a cool puppet to pass down to my baby. Along with some blankets that were mine when I was little. 

Nostalgia! 


No comments:

Post a Comment