Thursday, October 16, 2014

Half Way!!

Today I am 20 weeks! I had my doctors appointment this morning. Everything looks great! I go back in 3 weeks and get to do the glucose test...woo! (not). After that I will start going every other week. I'm so happy to not have to wait 4 weeks between visits anymore!

Just made those curtains for the baby room this week! 

How far along: 20 weeks! Half way there!! 
Gender: Girl! Confirmed by the doctor again today. He is 100% sure. He said if the baby comes out a boy then he should lose his license haha. The pictures are pretty clear. 
Weight gain: I'm up about 7 pounds since my first appointment I think. 
Maternity clothes: Wearing a couple things every now and then. The shirt I'm wearing in this picture is maternity. I pretty much live in yoga pants and leggings...not that that's much different than before. 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Sleep: Depends on the night. I wake up a lot more than before that's for sure. 
Best moment this week: My doctors appointment today! It's so nice to see the baby and make sure that she's doing okay in there. 
Worst moment this week: Hmmm... nothing bad really. 
Miss anything: Being able to sleep on my stomach! Or my back for that matter. Side sleeping sucks! I may never do it again after this. 
Movement: Yes! At least once or twice a day now and sometimes more. Nothing too strong but I'm sure she will be getting stronger!  
Cravings: Nothing stands out really. I do enjoy sweets now more than before though. I've noever really been big on desserts and stuff but now if you give me a cupcake or a cookie I'm happy :) 
Aversions: None right now, Yay!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment