Friday, September 26, 2014

17 Weeks!

Technically yesterday I was 17 weeks but I was so excited to share my Cotton Booty Mystery Box that I figured I'd push this back a day.

So I am definitely starting to show a little. I can tell a difference and looking back and comparing pictures there's an apparent difference, but a stranger probably couldn't guess that I'm pregnant yet unless they saw me looking at baby stuff. (which I do pretty frequently these days haha)

 Here's a comparison.


Interestingly enough, that was the first/last time I actually set up my camera to take a picture. I know the shirt is loose but there's really nothing at all to see. This picture could pretty much be a "before pregnancy" picture.


That's the picture I posted for my 14th week. Still not very exciting.


Here's today at 17 weeks 1 day. I set up my camera again since I feel like there's actually (finally) something to see. I do still have that cork board hanging up but it is a lot harder to set up the camera where that is, so this is much easier. And it's classier than the cell phone mirror picture haha. 

How far along: 17 weeks! 
Gender: Girl! 
Weight gain: About 3 pounds I would say
Maternity clothes: Still don't have to wear them but my jeans are getting way more uncomfortable. I can still wear them but by afternoon they are unbuttoned haha
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Sleep: Depends on the night really. And I always get up to pee at least once and then again at 5:30 when Jay gets up.
Best moment this week: Getting my mystery box from Cotton Booty
Worst moment this week: Nothing too bad. I had some hip pain one night while sleeping but I think I've solved that by placing pillows between my legs.
Miss anything: It's Oktoberfest here so... beer. 
Movement: Not yet! Any day now... 
Cravings: Nothing this week really, I still like subways meatball subs 
Aversions: None right now, yay!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment