Friday, September 12, 2014

15 weeks!

Supposedly the baby is now the size of an apple or an orange... You would think it would be more obvious to me that there's an orange size baby inside of me but most days I feel pretty normal/ not pregnant. Since I'm not really showing very much yet it's kind of a weird feeling. But i guess I should be happy I'm feeling good. Mostly I'm just anxious to start having a baby bump so people don't ask who I'm crocheting baby things for anymore haha. 


I'm not sure if I mentioned this last week but I am also pretty excited about this mirror that I found at the recycle center! It's not in perfect condition by any means but does the job a lot better than any of the other mirrors around here. 

How far along: 15 weeks + 1 day
Sex of Baby: my appointment is next week!! Fingers crossed that baby will cooperate. 
Weight gain: still not much, I'm sure it'll be catching up soon
Maternity clothes: Have a few things waiting for when I need them
Stretch marks: Nope, and I am applying some lotion with a mixture of things in it to hopefully help, I've heard both sides of this and I figure I might as well try it
Belly button in or out: In obviously 
Sleep: Eh depends on the night, I wake up a lot more than I used to though
Best moment this week: Jay came home from training finally! I also started to crochet a baby blanket! 
Worst moment this week: Might have tossed my cookies after brushing my teeth yesterday. My gag reflex is outta control these days. Icky.
Miss anything: the occasional alcoholic beverage
Movement: not yet, I have been questioning every sensation though in hopes of feeling something but it's still a little early
Cravings: meatball subs from subway for sure, i could probably eat one every day 
Aversions: nothing I can think of, I hate taking my prenatal vitamin though, it makes me gag, Contemplating going to buy some of those gummy ones 
Queasy or sick: like I said for my worst moment this week, throwing up is no fun
Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or a girl! And starting to get a bump. The doctor said I might not show much until like 18 weeks. 

I found these books at the recycle center too. I love books and can't wait to get more for the baby's room! 

1 comment: