Thursday, September 25, 2014

It's a Mystery!

So I am planning on cloth diapering my baby when she arrives. I'm really excited about it! It seems like cloth diapering is getting pretty popular back in the states, but hasn't caught on here yet in Germany. It seems to be a love it or hate it thing from what I've been reading. But I can't wait to give it a go!

(This post is not sponsored, I am just that excited haha)

Anyway, I have bought some used pocket diapers that are in great shape that I can't wait to try out but I also want to have some new diapers and want to try prefolds with covers and some all-in-ones to see which system I like best. So I recently ordered a mystery box from Cotton Booty. It's a really cool company that sells monthly subscriptions for boxes of cloth diapers and cloth diapering products. The mystery box was a limited time item where you could buy a box for $9.99-29.99 (I believe there were three or four options). The exciting part about it is that not all of the boxes are the same and it is a complete surprise when you opened it! 

I was excited to try this but wasn't sure if I would like it so I only bought the $9.99 box which was supposed to come with one diaper and one accessory. Now I wish I had bought the bigger one! 

Here's what I got!


So for only $9.99, which was actually $14.99 after shipping, I got:

One Charlie Banana one-size 2-in-1 diaper with 2 inserts
a sample pack of Bumkins flushable diaper liners
a sample of Eco Nuts organic laundry soap
a sample of Motherlove green salve
and
a sample of Baby Bits wipe solution

And here's the back of the super cute diaper!


I think that's a pretty great deal! I love that I got so many samples of things to try on the baby and of course the new fluffy diaper! Now it just needs to be March so I can try it all out!

Unfortunately the mystery boxes were a limited time offer but you can still buy monthly subscriptions through the website. I would definitely check it out after being so happy with my mystery box! 


No comments:

Post a Comment