Friday, August 29, 2014

13 weeks!

Goodbye first trimester! Hello being able to eat again! haha I just had my doctors appointment yesterday and things are going great! I have bought a few items from garage sales though I'm trying really hard to hold off. I just can't pass up the good deals!


How far along: 13 weeks!
Gender: At my appointment yesterday the doctor guessed but he said he was only 55% sure so we are going back in 3 weeks to hopefully find out. Normally I would go in again in four weeks but since I'm dying to know what the baby is he is letting me come in early haha. Once we know, we will do some kind of reveal picture. 
Weight gain: None yet, the doc said that's great because soon I won't be able to stop gaining...eek.
Maternity clothes: Have a few things waiting for when I need them
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In obviously 
Sleep: Sleeping well. Still having weird dreams. 
Best moment this week: My doctors appointment! It was really cool seeing how much bigger baby is getting. Even got to see him/her in 3D for a minute while the doctor with trying to look at the parts. So fun! 
Worst moment this week: Nothing bad really, annoyed that my baby book I ordered from Target is still not here over two weeks after I ordered it though.
Miss anything: Apfelwein and German beer. Wishing I could go to Oktoberfest back home. 
Movement: Not yet! 
Cravings: Blt sandwiches!
Aversions: Red meat still doesn't sound too great but I can eat a lot more now. I had a meatball sub the other day. I'm still eating what sounds good but it's been getting a lot easier. 
Queasy or sick: Not really much this week. 
Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or a girl! And starting to get a bump. The doctor said I might not show much until like 18 weeks. 
Here's the little alien! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment