Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Big News!

So I know it has been awhile since I have blogged but there is a very exciting reason for it! We are expecting our first baby in March! We are very excited!! We just told the family this past weekend and I am so relieved that everyone finally knows.

We haven't been traveling or doing much the past month and a half because I haven't felt the best for a few weeks. I will continue to blog about any traveling adventures we do take but obviously I will also be blogging about the pregnancy! I'm super excited for bump photos but I don't have any yet. I mostly just feel bloated and gross haha so there won't be a picture until there is something to see. But I do have this


That is the official announcement that our family and friends have already seen but I also made this one with the dogs just for fun.



Anyway here's some fun facts:

How far along: 9.5 weeks
Gender: Can't wait to find out! 
Weight gain: -1 
Maternity clothes: none yet, but a lot of leggings and gym shorts because I feel so bloated
Stretch marks: No
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping well in between trips to the bathroom, at least once a night. Crazy dreams though!
Best moment this week: Being slightly less nauseous
Worst moment this week: My lower back hurts a lot, the doctor said it's normal and probably a good sign, still sucks though
Miss anything: Apfelwein and german beer. And blue cheese.
Movement: not yet! though he/she did move at our ultrasound last week.
Cravings: nothing yet that I have noticed, I mostly just buy whatever sounds good since the list really isn't very long
Aversions: Ground beef sounds disgusting and so does most pop, except an occasional sprite. 
Queasy or sick: Queasy on and off. Haven't thrown up though. 
Looking forward to: My next appointment at the end of the month! And getting a bump. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!! I can't wait to hear more! So excited for you both!!! Go Germany!!!

    ReplyDelete