Thursday, December 25, 2014

30 Weeks!

Merry Christmas!

Woohoo only 10ish weeks left! I am super excited for the baby to get here! We just toured the hospital the other day, so we can get our referral from our insurance for delivery. The hospital we are delivering at is a 5 minute drive from our house which is really convenient! It's close enough that, once I am settled, Jay can bring the car back and park somewhere free, and then walk over, since the parking garage prices are ridiculous. I'll be preregistering in a few weeks!

I had my doctors appointment Monday and everything is going as expected! Elsie measures average across the board. I got to listen to her heartbeat for a good half hour or so and the doctor said it sounds perfect. She also got the hiccups while the monitor was on which was pretty funny! 



How far along: 30 Weeks! 
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Elsie 
Weight: I've gained around 22ish pounds depending on the day and Elsie weighed 2 pounds 14 ounces at my doctors appointment on Monday and he said she's about 15.5 inches long and growing! 
Maternity clothes: Yep, just got a few new items for Christmas! 
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Rings on or off: I can wear them for a day or two but I can't wear them all the time
Sleep: Hasn't been as bad as it was but maybe I'm just getting used to it
Best moment this week: Christmas!! 
Worst moment this week: Waking up to a really horrible leg cramp this morning. First one so far this pregnancy. Hoping it never ever happens again! 
Miss anything: Wine. And family being around for Christmas. 
Movement: Yep!
Cravings: Nothing stands out. I just love all the food. 
Aversions: None right now, Yay! Hopefully none come back in these last 10 weeks. 
Looking forward to: The new year! It's going to be an exciting one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment