Friday, December 12, 2014

28 Weeks!

I'm finally in the third trimester! I know I said this last week but there are some different opinions on whether 27 or 28 weeks starts it.

How am I feeling, you ask? Mostly I just feel like Free Willy and I am not looking forward to getting even more huge the next few months... but I can't believe we are in the third trimester! Hurry up March! 

Chloe's face cracks me up!

How far along: 28 weeks and 1 day! 
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Elsie May
Weight: Oh what fun it is to eat all the holiday food... I don't recommend being pregnant during the holidays... or do I? 
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Rings on or off: Off because it still makes my finger itch
Sleep: Blah, what is sleep? I'm sure this will just get worse. 
Best moment this week: Umm, nothing exciting really happened. I'm excited it's Friday!
Worst moment this week: Getting locked out of my apartment today...bleh
Miss anything: Sleeping well, and fitting in all my clothes lol 
Movement: Yep! I think she might have moved positions because the movement is in different places this week. 
Cravings: Nothing stands out. I just love all the food. 
Aversions: None right now, Yay!
Looking forward to: Celebrating my birthday and all the fun Christmas stuff that starts next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment