So I just had a funny thought about how pregnancy is like going on a really long car trip.
1. When you first get in the car you are really excited.
2. But before long you start to get car sick.
3. After a little while you may (or may not) get feeling better.
4. Then comes the fun part of the car ride. You're excited about where you are going and turn up the radio and laugh and have a good time.
5. Time passes fast at first but then slowly... super slowly...
6. Then you reach the point where you feel like the car ride is seriously never going to end.
7. Are we there yet? Nope. And things start to get uncomfortable.
8. Nope still not there and at this point your whole body starts to ache from being in the car so long.
9. You are so super close to your destination... then boom traffic jam! Sets you back a few extra hours.
10. You made it! It feels weird to be out of the car and you are super tired... but guess what? Now you're here and you can't sleep because there is just so much to see and do!
After I started writing that I realized it kind of worked it's way into the perfect number of lines, one for each month of pregnancy!