Tuesday, September 27, 2016

23 Week Bumpdate!

Had my doctors appointment today! I'm 23 weeks 2 days. We got some great 4d pictures and a profile picture of Gemma. She looks a lot like Elsie I think. I go back in 2 weeks. No more waiting 4 weeks between appointments!


How big is baby:
The size of a chinchilla or just over 12 inches long and about 1lb 5oz
Gender:
Girl!
Maternity Clothes:
yes! I feel like I've really popped these past few weeks. 
Weight:
Around 12 lbs I think
Movement:
So much movement! I feel her move randomly throughout the day and she usually moves a ton in the evening. 
Stretch marks: 
Nope
Belly button in or out: 
In 
Food Cravings:
Desserts for sure! Brownies and ice cream. 
Symptoms:
Hip pain when I walk a lot.
What do I miss:
Feeling comfortable in clothes but nothing else really.
Best moment of the week:
Getting to see our baby girl! We got so many good pictures!
What am I looking forward to:
Baby shower this weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment