Monday, June 1, 2015

Elsie is 3 Months!

Whoa! I'm 3 months old today!


On Friday I weighed 13 pounds 11 ounces (but that was with clothes on) and I measured 22.5 inches long!

I'm so aware of everything going on around me these days. I love to look at the TV if it is on so Mom puts cartoons on for me so I can watch all the colors.

I'm working on rolling over and even did it once on accident, but just once. 

My favorite thing to do is lay on my back and kick my legs. I can kick pretty hard!

But most of the time I'm happy to just sit on Mom's lap. Sometimes I even fall asleep like this!

I don't nap long unless we are going for a walk or in the car, I get sooo sleepy in the car! 

I love to sit up and I'm working on sitting on my own. 

I also love to watch my doggies walk around. They are so silly!


Mom and Dad can't believe how big I'm getting!


No comments:

Post a Comment