Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Faves

So I've been listening to the new Zac Brown Band album a lot lately and Castaway is my favorite, it's been on repeat. A great summertime song! I would see them live again in a heartbeat (if they came to Germany).

This baby is getting cuter every day. I can hardly stand it!


I just got this carrier by Infantino. It's pretty nice for how cheap they are. Elsie seems to like it and it is pretty supportive for baby hips which is always a concern when it comes to these things.

Also, I just applied for a job! I hadn't been planning on looking for a job, but this one popped up and it seems to be the perfect opportunity. It's flexible and will allow me to work and still spend a lot of time with Elsie. Wish me luck, it's been awhile :)






No comments:

Post a Comment