Thursday, November 13, 2014

Viability!

Today I have reached viability! Which pretty much just means that if something were to go wrong and baby had to come out that she has a better chance of surviving (with a ton of medical help) than not. It just gets better every day after this point :) The next big milestone will be the 3rd trimester! Wow! I feel like this pregnancy is flying by. I think it will only speed up with the holidays! 

(the shadow from the flash just kills me but this was the best picture of the 5 I took)

Since I don't have a job or any real reason to dress nice I tend to wear whatever is comfortable, which during the week is leggings/ yoga pants and a t-shirt or sweatshirt. I try to dress nicer on the weekends so maybe I should start taking pictures then haha! I feel like I look huge compared to my last bump picture! 

How far along: 24 weeks! 
Gender: Girl! 
Name: Thinking about revealing it soon, we shall see :)  
Weight gain: I'll find out again next week. 
Maternity clothes: Yes, and lots of leggings. I'm all about comfort these days.
Stretch marks: Nope
Belly button in or out: In 
Rings on or off: Off right now because they are STILL making my finger all itchy and red :( 
Sleep: I've pretty much come to terms with not sleeping very well ever again haha
Best moment this week: I found a super cute dresser for baby's room! I wasn't planning on getting one because we have a lot of closet space and shelving BUT when it's free... 
Worst moment this week: Nothing I can think of 
Miss anything: Not really, maybe just being able to sleep comfortably. 
Movement: Yep! It's my favorite thing ever!! 
Cravings: Nothing in particular. I do eat a lot of taco bell though...
Aversions: None right now, Yay!
Queasy or sick: Nope
Looking forward to: My appointment next week! Hoping to get a good 3D picture of baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment