Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Exciting Future

It's been just over a week since hubby left for training. The first week was rough but I'm feeling more optimistic day by day. It also helps that I have gotten to hear from him every night for the past four days. However, he leaves reception tomorrow and gets assigned to his unit then I can't expect much more than letters. 
We are both happy for things to finally be getting under way. The more time that passes the easier it will be I think. It's nice to be able to say that one week has passed. I'm sure before I know it I will be saying only one week until I get to see him. 
I'm trying to focus on the future. A family friend has a house that has been up for sale for awhile nearby where hubby will be for AIT and we are talking about the possibilities of me staying there so I can be closer to him for that 5-6 month span of time.  I know I might not actually get to see him a lot even if I do move there but I think the adventure of living somewhere new would be exciting. We will see. A lot of things to figure out between now and then if it does happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment