Thursday, January 26, 2017

40 Weeks 4 Days Bumpdate

Yep. Still pregnant.



Baby girl seems to just be extra comfy in there. She measured about 3kg or just over 6 pounds last weekend. 

Huge.

I'm 2.5 cm dilated and 75% effaced. The doctor says she just needs to come down a bit and I'll have her. I've pretty much tried everything to have her pineapple, walking, bouncing on a yoga ball, hip circles, sex, red raspberry leaf tea, crawling around the living room, walking stairs, you name it I've tried it. I just refuse to drink any gross oils haha. 

I go to the doctor every other day now, and after today I actually start going to the hospital to get monitored to check on baby. They don't induce using Pitocin here until I am at least 10 days overdue as long as the baby is doing well. The doctor doesn't think I'll go that long though. 

We did have one trip to the hospital last weekend that ended up being false labor. Whomp whomp. It was really frustrating to say the least. The midwife there seemed to think I would be back that day or within a few days but here we are 4 days later, ugh. It really hard to go in to l&d thinking you'll come out with your baby and instead leaving without her. 




Prayers and happy baby having vibes please. It is really hard to be over due. Trying to stay patient. 

No comments:

Post a Comment