Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Our 4th of July Weekend


To sum up the weekend... It was so HOT! We spent the majority of the weekend trying to escape the heat. We don't have AC because we aren't allowed to have it in our apartment so we relied on several fans to try to keep us cool. Saturday I think it reached 100 degrees and Sunday it was like 103 I believe. Yuck.

I really felt bad for Elsie. She obviously can't yet understand what it means to be hot and she was a little fussy. I gave her cold pacifiers and a cool damp wash cloth to keep her cool. Also, nightly cool baths. Poor baby.


Needless to say she didn't wear her 4th of July outfit for very long. But it was super cute!


Saturday we had a cookout with some friends. Despite the hot weather, it was still a lot of fun! We stayed under a gazebo for shade and in the evening we had a little breeze which made it bearable.

Sunday we escaped to the mall for a few hours to get some relief. 

I failed at taking pictures of our weekend :( I blame it on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment