Thursday, July 14, 2016

12 Week Bumpdate

Today I am actually 12 weeks 4 days (picture taken yesterday). I think there is a little bump forming already!

I just had my doctors appointment. Baby is doing great!  He/she was wiggling around in there.  It is crazy how much bigger the baby gets in 4 weeks! I go back in 3 weeks this time just because they aren't open the week after for a holiday.  Doctor said if the baby cooperates then we may be able to find out the sex next time! We found out around 16 weeks with Elsie so fingers crossed. 


How big is baby:
The size of a hampster
Maternity Clothes:
I did get a pair of maternity shorts this week.  I still fit in my pants but they get really uncomfortable really fast
Weight:
I actually haven't gained anything. The nurse congratulated me haha.
Movement:
None yet
Food Cravings:
Desserts for sure! Mostly brownies or cake. Gelato. All that yummy stuff!
Food Aversions:
None this time. I had pretty severe food aversions with Elsie and couldn't eat or even think about meat. Not with this baby, thankfully!
Gender:
Hopefully we will know in 3 weeks!
Symptoms:
 Sore boobs, and still chewing gum between meals to avoid gross tastes in my mouth. No more nausea though!  And my energy is coming back! 
What do I miss:
Nothing really.  Maybe a bit more energy. 
Best moment of the week:
Getting to see baby!
What am I looking forward to:
Seeing our baby again in 3 weeks and finding out the sex. Showing a bit more so I don't look like I just ate too many desserts haha
Milestones:
I don't know if this is a milestone but I already have to start taking iron supplements. I took them with Elsie but not until later on. No big deal though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment