Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!


I don't know about you but I am super excited for the new year! I look back very fondly on 2015, the year my baby was born and the year I grew so much as a person and as a mother. It really has been a whirlwind of a year but an amazing one as well! 

Here are some goals for 2016:
-Pay down some of our student loan debt. We have a plan for that and it's exciting!
-Get moving! I really want to get walking way more and eating at least a little healthier. 
-Along with the last one, I'd like to jog or at least walk/jog my first 5k. 
-Grow more as a mother, as Elsie grows. Plan fun things to do with her and help her learn about so many things. 
-Travel. We haven't traveled nearly as much as we wanted to and with only a little over a year left we need to get moving!

This is my first time ever actually writing out a list of resolutions or goals for the new year. Even if I don't accomplish all of them, I think it's important to have some things to work towards. 

Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all health and happiness in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment